How does it work?
We have found that many of our clients enjoy follow-up sessions after training events, or want to use coaching and mentoring as part of their own personal and business development activities. We can be highly flexible, tailoring our approach to meet your specific requirements so that we really focus on the issues and challenges that are important to you right now and which you want to address. We offer both remote coaching and face-to-face coaching, whichever is most appropriate and most suitable for you.
Either by phone, Skype or online meeting service, this option is the ultimate in flexibility. Fees are £150 per hour plus VAT.
Sometimes face-to-face meetings are the only things that will do. Fees are the same – £150 plus VAT, but for a minimum 2 hour session. Having a minimum of 2 hours allows both of us to relax and get into the discussion in greater depth, providing much more opportunity for insights and the development of action plans. Travel and any subsistence costs are charged at cost.
What do we do?
- Initial call preparation – before we get together we will do some basic background research to understand your business and market in a little more depth
- Understanding you and your issues – when we get together our focus will be very much on YOU.
- Defining your ideal objectives – sometimes things can get confused and muddled with so much going on in the business. We will help you clarify the key objectives you want to pursue
- Agreeing the best course of action – exploring and discussing all the things you could do, before deciding on what you are actually going to do!
- Possible hurdles – anticipating possible hurdles before they arise
- Final review – a quick review of where we have been in the discussion
- Next steps – what are each of us going to do?
- After the call – what happens next?
Once you’ve had the initial coaching session you may wish to book further appointments – we hope you do! We offer a discounted rate of £150 less 15% when you book 5 or more sessions.