Do you really need a coach?
We all know that elite sportspeople always have a coach. In fact, often they have several coaches. Why? Because they want to perform at their absolute best. They want to have the edge over the other competitors and they want to win. In business and sales, we also want to win. To do that we need to perform at our absolute best and have the edge over our competitors and that is why we all need a coach.
There are several options for you to consider and they are:
- Not having a coach at all and never really pushing yourself, or your team to the high level you need to be as successful as you, or they can be
- Coaching each other, but you are probably all doing similar things anyway
- Remote coaching, either by phone, Skype or online meeting service, this option is the ultimate in flexibility
- Sometimes face-to-face meetings are the only things that will do
How does it work?
We have found that many of our clients enjoy follow-up sessions after training events, or want to use coaching and mentoring as part of their own personal and business development activities. We can be highly flexible, tailoring our approach to meet your specific requirements so that we really focus on the issues and challenges that are important to you right now and which you want to address. We offer both remote coaching and face-to-face coaching, whichever is most appropriate and most suitable for you.
What do we do?
- Initial call preparation – before we get together we will do some basic background research to understand your business and market in a little more depth
- Understanding you and your issues – when we get together our focus will be very much on YOU.
- Defining your ideal objectives – sometimes things can get confused and muddled with so much going on in the business. We will help you clarify the key objectives you want to pursue
- Agreeing the best course of action – exploring and discussing all the things you could do, before deciding on what you are actually going to do!
- Possible hurdles – anticipating possible hurdles before they arise
- Final review – a quick review of where we have been in the discussion
- Next steps – what are each of us going to do?
- After the call – what happens next?
Once you’ve had the initial coaching session you may wish to book further appointments.
How will coaching and mentoring benefit you?
- Increased sales
- Better conversion rates
- Improve profitability
- More confidence
- Improved performance
Want to book a ‘Sales Strategy Meeting’ in order to discuss how we can help you to improve the skills of your sales team and the sales system you use? Click here